Cole Beasley reportedly wanted $20 million guaranteed in free agency. He didn’t get it.
Per a source with knowledge of the deal, Beasley’s new four-year, $29 million contract with the Buffalo Bills has $10.7 million in fully guaranteed payments. Here’s the breakdown of the contract.
1. Signing bonus: $6 million.
2. 2019 roster bonus: $2.5 million, due on April 1.
3. 2019 base salary; $2.2 million, fully guaranteed.
4. 2020 roster bonus: $500,000, due on the fifth day of the 2020 league year.
4. 2020 base salary: $4.4 million, $3.7 million of which is guaranteed for injury at signing and fully guaranteed on the fifth day of…