Round 1 of the 2019 NFL draft ended with plenty of talent still available, including five players still in the green room. Now we have some thoughts on the names you’ll hear during Round 2 on Friday night,
Here’s our best guess at what Round 2 will look like:
33. Cardinals: Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida.
34. Colts: A.J. Brown, WR, Mississippi.
35. Raiders: Drew Lock, QB, Missouri.
36. 49ers: Cody Ford, OL, Oklahoma.
37. Seahawks: Greedy Williams, CB, LSU.
38. Jaguars: Jaylon Ferguson, EDGE, Louisiana Tech.
39. Buccaneers: Byron Murphy, CB, Washington.
40. Bills: Erik McCoy, OG, Texas A&M.
41. Broncos: D.K. Metcalf, WR, Mississippi.
42. Bengals: Irv Smith, TE, Alabama.
43. Lions: Greg Little, OT, Mississippi.
44. Packers: Deebo Samuel, WR, South Carolina.
45. Rams: Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, S, Florida.
46. Colts: Lonnie Johnson, CB, Kentucky.