Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has agreed to a new contract that will pay him up to $5 million in incentives based on his 2018 performance, and it turns out that he would have earned the full $5 million if he’d had the same incentives in his deal.
According to Albert Breer of SI.com, Brady will earn $1 million for each of these statistical accomplishments:
* Top 5 in passer rating (Brady was third in 2017)
* Top 5 in completion percentage (Brady was fifth in 2017)
* Top 5 in yards per attempt (Brady was fourth in 2017)
* Top 5 in touchdown passes (Brady was third in 2017
* Top 5 in passing yards (Brady was first in 2017)
If the Patriots…